Monday, December 13, 2010

One Man Walking

I never throw any of my photos away...well, unless they are totally out of focus or totally bad. You never know when you are going to find one of those hidden gems when you go back and look at older photos. An example is below. I was going through my old photos, and found this one. I never edited it though because the photo was a mistake. I wanted the guy sitting on the wall as his hat matched the color of the boat behind him, but this other old guy walked right into my photo, so I just accepted this photo as a mistake until last night. Now, when I look at the photo a few months later, I like it...and I like the guy walking...adds another dimension.

5 comments:

Elena said...

It's true what they say, I think it's a mistake to get rid of photos whose first impression is negative. I'm glad to recover this wonderful photo and not discarded. A magnificent job. Greetings.

Anonymous said...

I like what you ended up with. It seems good to me.

Emília said...

Fantástico trabalho! Just perfect!
Um abraço

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Grande immagine umana.
Buona serata :)
Myriam

James said...

I think this is excellent and I totally agree about the other guy adding another dimension