Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I wish this was Jakarta, but far from it...the photo below was taken in Switzerland a couple of years ago when I went to visit some friends for some skiing...they really have nice white Christmas' there...

Most likely, I won't be making a post Christmas day, so Merry Christmas to all of you out there in Blog Land!!

And Thanks to all of you that left nice Christmas messages for me and my family in the post below...Klaus, Pernille, Stacey, Ivar, Thomas, and Quint...Merry Christmas to you and your families as well...

7 comments:

docemdy said...

Lovely shot as always! Merry Christmas.

bowledover said...

Worthy of a Christmas Card. Lovely.
Seasons Greetings to you.

Stacey Olson said...

Beautiful photo Scotty.. bet Jakarta would not know what to do with that kind of weather..All my best..Stacey

Torsdag 1952 said...

Jeg ønsker deg og din familie en trivelig jul og et flott nytt år.
"FROHE WEIHNACHTEN"
Hartmut

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Best,
Paz

Anonymous said...

Happy Boxing day!

Anonymous said...

Imagine that ... you are in Jakarta wishing that photo was in Indonesia, and I'm here in Portugal wishing for some sun and less rain ... but then I too would love some snow!