Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Published With A List of Distinguished Names

I learned this weekend that a few of my photos will be included in a brochure that is being published for my favorite dive destination, Raja Ampat. But the coolest thing for me is the list of photographers that also have photos in the brochure...my name is amongst those of David Doubilet (famous underwater photographer for National Geographic), Mark Strickland, Roger Steene, Gerald Allen, Stephen Wong, Takako Uno, Willem Gingnagel, and others...I am honored to be mentioned along side these underwater photographers...

This is one of the photos included in the brochure...

4 comments:

Connie T. said...

This is beautiful. You take really beautiful pictures. You deserve to in there with all the others.

Pappy said...

Congratulations Scotty. Haven't I been telling you this all along? I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas from me and my family. Pappy

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations. That's got to feel simply wonderful. I'm not surprised at all and this shot is positively gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Paz