Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Back In The States For The Holidays

Well, after 5 flights, and over 20 hours sitting in airplanes, I have made it to Virginia. We flew from Jakarta to Taipei, then Taipei to Los Angeles, spent the night at my mom's cousin's house In Santa Monica, flew from LA to Phoenix, Phoenix to Chicago, and finally Chicago to Norfolk. Needless to say, I am dead tired, and my body clock is turned around...but, it is nice to be back in America again...it has been a couple of years since I have been back. It has been almost five years since I have spent Christmas here.

The weather is COLD, but luckily, we missed the big snow storm that hit DC and other areas near here big time with snow. Not a flake on the ground here.

I will try my best to still post photos daily on this blog, but it will be tough as I don't have my library of images here with me...I will do the best I can...but no guarantees...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way she's bundled up. Nice and warm. I spy Fanta in her collection. I'd buy that from her. ;-)

Enjoy your time in the States!

Merry Christmas.

Paz

Country Girl said...

Welcome back to the states. We've got snow here in Maryland. Have a wonderful holiday. Get some rest!