Friday, December 11, 2009

Three Men In A Shop

Sorry about yesterday....had a busy day, and ran out of time to post a photo...I don't do that very often as I always try to post a new photo every day. Life sometimes gets in the way, though.

I don't usually do black and white as I really like lots of colors in my photographs, but sometimes a photo just screams to be in black and white...like this one below...

Have a great weekend....see ya on Monday!!

Yangshuo, China...Nikon D300, 70-200mm at 70mm 1/80 sec f/4.5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very striking in B&W.

paz

Dot said...

Well done in b/w...the contrast is amazing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivar Østtun said...

Hats off.
Please post more b&w photos, Scotty :-)

Jeannette StG said...

Wow!A stunning pic. Where in China is Yanshuo? My son is in Nanchang. (I'm not Chinese, he's teaching English there).

Scotty Graham said...

Hi Jeannette, Yangshuo is near Guilin in south China...I am sure your son has heard of Yangshuo...a very popular tourist place...

Scotty