Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Aceh Tsunami Kids VII

We found these two kids wandering the ruins. They said they were staying with their cousin. Their parents had left for coffee and never came back.

I am off to Italy for two weeks. I have two more photos from Aceh that I would like to post. After that, I will take a break from blogging for a week or so until I get back from Italy. I don't have a laptop computer (need to get one), so don't have any way to download and edit photos when I am traveling...so, instead of posting two weeks in advance of photos you have already seen, I will just wait till I get back....please don't leave me, though....I will be back!

1 comment:

Carolyn Ford said...

So tragic...my heart aches for all of these children. Somehow they survive and grow stronger as a result, perhaps. You captured the burden they carry so beautifully in this series. Thank you. Have a wonderful trip and be safe. Looking forward to what you bring back to share!