Monday, November 08, 2010

Back From India

So, the trip to India was great, except I got sick on the third day...your typical "Delhi Belly"...

Two years ago, on my last trip to India, the Taj was almost completely shrouded in fog. This year, it was pretty clear. Our guides said it was REALLY clear for this time of year...so, I guess I got lucky...I took this when I was still feeling good. The number of photos I took on this trip diminished as the week went on and as I felt worse and worse. I love Indian food, but I sure don't like the things that grow in it...

5 comments:

Yoshi said...

Welcome back to India. I hope you are getting well.
This is great tone mapping works and so beautiful and exotic at the same time. Thanks for sharing.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

I don't even know what tone mapping is but this photo is so gorgeous...I can't express its beauty in words!!!

Eve said...

Beautiful! I've always wanted to go see the Taj Mahal. One day.

indicaspecies said...

Superb shot!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! This is an awesome shot!

Paz