Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving for you Americans out there!! I know that not all of you are Americans, but even if you are not, it's still a great day to say, "Thanks" and enjoy a nice day with family and friends. I am hosting a big dinner tonight....I have over 70 people coming over. We have the tents set up at the house, and my wife, Tika, is picking up SEVEN turkeys this morning....I will start cooking at 1:00...we deep fry the turkeys, and each one takes between 30 and 40 minutes, and it is the most delicious turkey you have ever had....it is for sure the way to go...can't wait. In any case, I hope you all have a great day today...it is one of my favorite American holidays!!

To continue with my series of "Underwater Fashion"...here is round 4...one more tomorrow, and will then get back to my usual stuff....

1 comment:

Ezi' Styl'in said...

I Love This ...the Colors are So Awesome