Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!

Wow, where did 2010 go? It is true for sure what people say...
"The older you get, the faster time flies by"

I had a great 2010, but as the photo suggests below (my daughters), I like to look ahead instead of looking back. I have many goals to reach, and a few of them relate to this blog...I hope to continue to grow this blog, take more pictures, improve my photography, and make this blog a better and more fun place to visit. I want to write some tutorials and maybe an e-book, and share what I know with you...Although people come here to see some pretty pictures, a photo blog (in my opinion) should offer more to its readers, and I feel I fell short on that last year. This year, I hope to improve on that and grow my readership tenfold. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment and "suggest away!!"

Hope you all have a great year, and keep coming to visit!!

Here's to "looking to the future"...many travels, experiences and adventures ahead...

3 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Beautiful shot of your daughters, Scotty. The little one is so obviously trying to look just like her big sister. SO cute.
I am looking forward to the future now, too, to your possible tutorials, hoping to learn something about your fabulous photography, and how to improve mine.
Increasing one's readership tenfold sounds good, too.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy New Year!

Paz

Anonymous said...

Great catch!
Timeless image!