Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nudi Lovers

Bet you thought the photo would be something more exciting based on the title, didn't you? Gotta keep this blog "family oriented"...ha ha...

There is an amazing variety of Nudibranch in Indonesia. I found this mating pair just off the dock when I was waiting and searching for Madarin Fish. So, I took a detour and took some photos of them, and then went back to searching for the elusive Mandarin Fish...some of you are now wondering what a Mandarine Fish is...ok, ok, I will post one of my favorite photos of a Mandarin tomorrow....but it has already been posted on this blog many moons ago...

3 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Nope, I knew it would be nudibranchs. Nifty picture. Fabulous color.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Scotty Graham said...

I knew I couldn't fool you, Kay!!

Elena said...

A very private moment lol! These animals are really interesting. As always an incredible image, wait for the mandarin fish! A greeting. Elena.