Monday, September 25, 2006

I Want You


It is that time of year again for the "I want you" posters for Gene's Basketball team. Every year, the senior girls get their face on the posters which are posted all over the school. The above photo is one of last year's posters. It has become a tradition, and the girl's get to keep their posters at the end of the year.

I had probably the worse day of golf ever yesterday. I shot a record 113, and that doesn't count some of the putts that didn't roll in...it was probably more like a 120. BAD, VERY BAD. I truly wonder at times why I play the stupid game. Last time I played, I shot an 85. I just don't get it, I am the same person. Dad shoots a 69. Can't you pass those genes on to me?

A bunch of us went to the Krystal Hotel last night to watch the final round of the Ryder Cup (It wasn't on our cable). It was very disappointing. I don't know what has happened to our Americans...we got our butts kicked. Oh well.

No comments: