Thursday, October 19, 2006

Almost Vacation


Tika got a call today from a model agency in Jakarta seeking photos of Kayla. Apparently someone at the elementary school told this person about Kayla. So why not? I am emailing a few shots of Kayla, and we will see what comes of it. Kayla loves to have her picture taken, and is not shy about asking. Lucky for me.

Last day of school tomorrow, and then a week of vacation....yes!! I really need a vacation. I have golf planned for Sunday, and then it will be just hanging around the house until we drive to Solo to see Tika's family.

We had our last pool session with the project week kids tonight. They all did a terrific job in the pool tonight, and they are ready for diving in Papua in just a few weeks. I am looking forward to the trip even though it will be a great deal of work watching 18 kids in the water on SCUBA for the first time.

No comments: