Monday, December 10, 2007

Kayla Wanted Orchids and Flowers

I didn't really have any news to report today, so I asked Kayla what I should write about in today's blog entry. She said, "Daddy, put some flower photos on your blog". So, here are some flower photos for Kayla.

I am not really a "flower" kind of guy, but I must admit, I have really grown to appreciate orchids living in this country. They are really cool flowers, and great for photography. Of course, the flowers in the middle are not orchids, but Kayla's favorite flower...Fragipani.



7 comments:

Carol said...

I love orchids and these are very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

those are beautiful orchid captures.

Daniel J Santos said...

Simple and beautiful, fantastic details.

Rowdy said...

Simply superb.

Anonymous said...

But we can see clearly about these photo, that you are just
a "flower" kind of guy :)) or at least the flower photographer of the best quality.
Enjoyable pictures!

quintarantino said...

Truly magnificent.

Neva said...

I imagine they smell wonderful, right? A very good choice!