Friday, January 18, 2008

Kayla Back to Being Kayla

Well, today was better than yesterday, but I can still just barely talk. I am pretty much caught up on this blog, though. There is a big gap of time between the trip to Nepal, and these recent posts, but not much happened on those days, so no loss. I will, from time to time, post more photos from Nepal as I am still going through them....it takes a lot of time.

I have been working on my new website. It is starting to look pretty good, but it is also a lot of work. I will let you know when it is live and ready to be viewed. I was able to obtain the domain name of scottygraham.com, so that is pretty cool. Hard to believe in this day in age, there is not another Scotty Graham out there somewhere with a website. Good for me.

Remember that on-line magazine The Light I was telling you about? Well, they sent me the article to proof read this week. It was all written in Indonesian, so I gave it to Tika to read, and she said it was excellent. The guy also told me that they want to put my photo on the cover of the magazine. It should be coming out soon, and I will provide the link so you can view it for yourself.

At home, it is Kayla being Kayla again...check out the photos below. This is Kayla putting on her own hairpins in her hair, then putting on a sticker on her face and lipstick.....and then running into our room to show off what she had done. What a ham...but a very cute ham...

By the way, for those of you who didn't see all my Nepal photos, you will have to click on my December posts or click on older posts at the bottom of the page. Or, you can click on the Pbase.com link to the right, and see most of my Nepal photos in my new Nepal gallery.



1 comment:

quintarantino said...

Your daughter is very beautiful.