Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Koh Samui

My attempt at glamour photography with Tika. You think I could be the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit addition photographer? Now THAT would be the job!!

Both these photos were taken at the beach of Koh Samui...a great little island to vacation at in Thailand...Kayla was conceived here...maybe that was a bit more information than you really wanted, but hey, it's true...



I am off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow. I have to be up and ready to go at 0515 in the morning...yuck! But, it will be a fun couple of days there playing golf. I will try to keep the blog updated while there. I already have my photos picked out for the next two days, and will bring them with me to KL, so that all I have to do is get to an internet cafe to upload.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess you have the skills for Sports Illustrated ... by the way, if you get the job try convincing them you need an assistant. Of course, this here guy is ready and willing :)

Happy Easter.

Scotty Graham said...

Quint...

Two bald guys on the set might scare away the models...

Have a great Easter too!!

Scotty

sonia a. mascaro said...

Great photos as always!

Happy Easter to you and yours!

PS: I see that you did not participate on Sky Watch Friday... try next Friday!