Monday, March 10, 2008

Lets Have a Vietnam Week in Photos

Vietnam is one of my favorite places to take photos. I have had three trips to the country and have enjoyed every minute of each trip. The food, people and scenery is some of the best in Asia...a great place for photography. So, this week, along with some daily news, I will feature some of my favorite photos from Vietnam...

I got home late last night which is unusual for a Sunday night. The Java Jazz festival was this past weekend. I didn't even know it was in town until my neighbor (Who spends a lot of time with Kayla) asked me late Sunday afternoon if I wanted to go with him...he had an extra ticket. I jumped at the chance, and so happy I did. It was one of the best things I have ever done in Jakarta. The music was fantastic, and there were many famous jazz artists from all over the world playing. They had 16 stages...I stayed until 11:00, so watched jazz for a good seven hours, and could have stayed longer if I didn't have to work this morning.

I just got back from my softball game (we lost in extra innings), so I am one tired puppy tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the green rice field... sorry you lost!