Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mongolia

This weekend, I started a big project that I have wanted to do for some time now. I am going through the thousands of slides I have had stored away, and starting to scan my favorites. It is a huge project, and will probably take me years...but, in the next few weeks, I am going to be posting some photos from some of the trips I took in the past...it is actually fun to go through my old photographs...

This one is from a trip I took a few years back to Mongolia. Digital cameras had just started to make their mark in the market, but I was not quite ready to make the switch yet...

7 comments:

kjpweb said...

Good one! Looks as if someone was training how to make mountains - and this was an early worksample! :)
Cheers, Klaus

Ivar Østtun said...

One exciting rock formation.
Have a great week :-)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Pappy said...

Just catching up a bit Scotty. Great work from the past. Gald you shared. Pappy

Anonymous said...

Nice one. :-)

Leedra said...

The scanning project sounds overwhelming to me. Guess I know what it would be like for me. Not up for it now. Won't even buy a scanner yet, afraid I might start that project.

This one was worth scanning, as I am sure you are finding more to scan than not to scan.

Shutterup-Shutterbug said...

Very cool shot!! I've always wanted to visit Indonesia. Your photos make me want to get there that much faster! I'm just learning the photography stuff, so I admire someone who knows how to capture the beauty. Thanks for sharing