Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Contemplating Life

This photo is appropriate as I have been contemplating a great deal lately about my camera equipment...I know that is probably the furthest thing from this guy's mind, but it has been the center of my thoughts the past few days...I am, once again, thinking about the Leica M9...I just can't get that camera out of my mind. I am headed to Italy in July with Tika, and would love to take that trip armed with a new Leica camera vs. lugging around my three tons of Nikon equipment like my other trips...ah, but the money....always the money...

2 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

This is a wonderful capture of emotion and mood...so perfect for monochrome. I have a feeling it might be the "money" with this guy too. Good luck on your own personal decision about the camera...they are so addicting!

Anonymous said...

Cool shot. Yes, good luck with the camera decision. Perhaps you'll win the lotto before you leave for Italy and problem solved.

Paz