Monday, August 02, 2010

Milan Train Station

I only had about 10 seconds to get this shot. Tika and I were literally running to catch our train. As we were running, I passed this empty track, and thought, "wow, that would make a good photo"....my Leica was around my neck ready to go, so I stopped for 10 seconds and fired away 5 shots to later be processed as an HDR...it came out nice, don't ya think? We then RAN to our train, and caught it two minutes before it left. Talk about a photo fanatic...I think I am crazy.

3 comments:

Carolyn Ford said...

Very nice, indeed! How did you hold your camera still enough for the 5 shots? I bet you set it on your luggage...

Scotty Graham said...

Believe it or not, Carolyn, I just held it with my two hands...there was enough light for fast shutter speeds.

Jeannette StG said...

HDR does very well for a scene like this. Have you noticed that in Europe the time the train stops at a station is much shorter than in the USA.?