Saturday, January 20, 2007

On Her Tippie Toes


Kayla's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad parents forgot to bring her bathing suit to Kyle's birthday party today, so Kayla could only stand on her "tippie toes" and watch the other kids play in the water....oh well....she still had a good time.

I am hosting EPL tonight, and Tika has cooked up a storm of good food. Now if my players will only score some goals tonight, I will be a happy man.

We had a huge rain storm today....it only lasted about 20 minutes, but it really dumped some water. This is Indonesia, and when it rains here it like nothing you have ever seen. Our "camp site" (what I call our temporary house while we build) was flooded in a couple of places causing a minor crisis in the house. All is fine now. As long as the AC works, the TV is on, and I can get on-line, I don't care if there is a roof or not....ahaahah....

No comments: