Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I wanted to find a photo that would represent all that I have been thankful for this year, and it was simple...FAMILY. I am thankful to have two loving parents that are healthy and fun to hang out with. I am thankful to have two beautiful girls in my life, my wife and daughter, and I am also thankful for my two sisters and their families.

I wish we could all be together for Turkey Day, but I will be thinking of all of you sitting around that HUGE TV watching football games in HD with the smell of turkey and pies in the air.

Have a great day!!

6 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

What a lovely family you have!
I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!

sonia a. mascaro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
quintarantino said...

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving Day.

Carol said...

Isn't it great to have such a lovely family?

Tom said...

A beautiful family for sure... you are a very rich man with such a family.

Mia said...

what a beautiful picture.
What a rich man.
God bless your family
Mia