Friday, February 01, 2008

IASAS Basketball at JIS

Sorry I haven't been very good about posting on the blog the past few days. I have been very busy with the IASAS Basketball tournament at JIS. I am doing all the photography, and also running the time clock at some games. So, I have had to either work the clock or take photos. I have to put together a slide show for the closing ceremonies on Saturday which is a great deal of work...I will be taking most of the day on Saturday to finish...

I will post some more when the tournament is finished this weekend...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO JAMES!!! That is a beautiful picture!!! Just like a professional NBA photographer! I'm your big fan,,, woohooo JIS!!!

Marin said...

Nice shot, Scotty. I hope you post some more shots of the JIS boys in IASAS action in future posts. I hear the girls are doing all right as well? Looking forward to seeing a courtside view (via your blog) of the finals on Saturday.....

quintarantino said...

That's a great shot and it is a great game.

Anonymous said...

Very Good Shots! Scotty. Congratulations.
Best Regards
Pilar