Saturday, April 12, 2008

IASAS Blues

It was bad news for the softball team today. We had to beat ISKL to have any chance of getting into the finals, and we lost 8-7. Our best hitters just couldn't hit, so the other team took charge.

Then, later in the day, we were in the consolation game to fight for third place. We played Singapore who got into the consolation game through a round robin play-off. We beat Singapore on Friday 10-0, but they beat us 12-8 when, again, our best hitters could not perform.

So, our dream team ended up in fourth place...very frustrating.

The good news is that now that softball season is over, I now have my life back. I am going to get back to the gym and get back into shape after a few months of doing nothing and eating like a pig.

I will also be able to spend more time visiting blogs and working on my photography. We are headed out to the house tomorow, so will give you an update on the progress...

No comments: