Sunday, April 20, 2008

Waiting on the Bus

I am going to continue this week with my "kids portraits" since I have so many to share.

This one below was taken in Nepal. I was walking down the street and saw this little girl staring out of the window of a bus. I had only 5 seconds to take the shot, and then the girl ducked her head inside and the bus took off....lucky shot.

I updated this entry as originally I thought this was a little boy...but never noticed the ear ring...so, perhaps it is a little girl?? Thanks, Catherine...

6 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Great shot Scotty, so glad I found your site. thank you!

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Stunning, Scotty! I love the vibrant colors and quality to your images.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. We grew up about 15 miles from each other!!!

virtual nexus said...

Lovely shot. It's a change to see natural child photos which arn't clamped by the restrictive CPA guidelines now in place in the UK.
Shopping centres and in some cases town centres are also veto areas, though in that case it is more linked to terrorism. Definitely worth checking if you know anyone who plans to visit.

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic moment

Catherine said...

I think this picture may be of a little girl...unless they pierce the ears of little boys there (?)

Scotty Graham said...

You know what, Catherine, I think you are right....I never even noticed that...it must be a girl... ha!

Thanks....

Scotty