Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Still Frustrated

Well, still no internet at home. I was cut off 24 times in one hour last night trying to make a post. In the end, it was never done. I have been on the phone and writing emails (from work) trying to fix whatever is wrong with my connection. All I get is blank stares, and no-one seems to be able to help me. In the meantime, I am being charged expensive rates to use this service. ARRRRGH!!
So, I will just have to work on my photos at night, and use my computer at work during the day to update my blog...
This week, I will post a photo a day...no theme...just some random photos I have taken in the recent past...starting with this one of this lotus flower...

4 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

STUNNING photo! So sorry about the internet glitch.. I think we would all be frustrated as well. Glad you have a backup you can use..Thanks

Anonymous said...

This is a stunner!

Travis said...

Just amazing. That photo is terrific. Your shots are always so great and full of color. Wonderful.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

Nice shot, Scotty. This is a beautiful flower.