Saturday, March 19, 2011

From The Archives #11

This was the balloon trip of a life time. My buddies and I were actually disappointed early in the morning with all the fog, and thought the trip would be a bust...but when we rose above the fog, we were treated with a spectacular view that I will never forget...

Have a great weekend!!

I am still working on my Drobo, but at least now, I am in contact with Drobo Support in Singapore...so far, no new news, and it is still reading "0 items"...arrrrgh...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AMAZING. I have once been on balloon trip and it was great, so peaceful and silent.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Impressive.

Bish Bosh Bash said...

Talk about 'Beam me up Scotty'.

Lost for words at the thought of how this must have 'actually' looked and felt as you rose through the clouds.

A truly mesmerising experience that will no doubt remain indelibly seared inside your head for all time Scotty.

You can almost savior the air and hear the silence. Salut.

Elena said...

Pura magia!Un lugar Ășnico, increiblemente bellos.Saludos.

-K- said...

It seems to be from another world.

Owen said...

Totally awesome view there ! Though there don't appear to be many good places for making a balloon landing around there... hope you were able to set it back down softly somewhere. Well, I guess the fact that you are still blogging along is evidence of that.

Light and Voices said...

Impressive and memorable.
Joyce M