Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Looking For A New Camera?

I usually don't advertise on my site, but I am pretty excited about the release of this camera...I have been reading about it for the past year, and many are waiting for its release...

The Fuji X100 is now available for pre-orders at B&H Photo. This camera brings back the "old style" of shooting like my Leica, but at one tenth the price of a Leica. From what I have read so far, it has gotten rave reviews. I may even consider this camera as a nice "second" camera to carry around...it is 12.3MP with a CMOS sensor, a fixed 35mm (equivalent) lens, and also does 720p video with stereo sound.

Click on the link above or HERE for more info...

1 comment:

Owen said...

It's late, I'm off to bed, and am too lazy this second to look it up, maybe you know, what is the size of the sensor ?

Any hope on the Dobro front ? Still keeping fingers crossed on that...