Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Junk Yard

On Thursday it was the Jakarta Dump...today, I went to a junk yard to take some HDR photos. Junk yards are great for HDR with all the rust, cables, old engines, and broken down cars...when I arrived to take some photos, there were already a few other Indonesian photographers with a model doing a photo shoot amongst the broken down cars...I just walked around with my Leica looking for good HDR subjects...funny...no one was there buying car parts, only us photographers...they should start another business catering to photographers...

2 comments:

Owen said...

Totally awesome, I love it !

Are there any old dobros in that junk heap ? Maybe you could find the spare part needed to get your's running again ?

junk yards said...

The picture taken by you is really very useful for me. It is looking really junk yrards. but no one is seeing in this images.