Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Towel Head



What is it about women's innate ability to wrap a towel around their heads without it falling off? Not that I need to wrap a towel around my bald head, but I couldn't do that wrap thing if it meant my life. Kayla, on the other hand, is of that species. She sees mom do it once, and like magic, she puts her head down, twirls the towel, and then in one fluid motion, moves her head swiftly back with the towel flopping into position to form the perfect "towel head"....unreal. Then of course, she wants to pose for a photo.

I taught my last Photoshop class of the semester today, and all the students (teachers) had a show and tell presentation of the projects they have been working on all semester. There was some really good stuff...made me proud as their instructor. I now have my Monday and Tuesday afternoons free...It won't last long though...softball season is quickly approaching. I have told Butch and the school that I will teach Photoshop next semester....one class for professional development, and one class for the newly formed JIS Academy that Butch is the head. The JIS Academy will operate as a night school for parents wanting to take art classes, computer classes, etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable. Love the towel on the head. Reminds me of the movie 'Curly Sue'.